Netrin G1 ligand Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x Netrin G1 ligand Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNetrin G1 ligand
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Netrin G1 ligand.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Netrin G1 ligand
- Gene ID Number22854
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenNGL-1 is a single pass type I membrane protein that acts as a cell adhesion molecule. It contains nine leucine-rich repeats (LRR) and one Ig-like C2-type domain. NGL-1 is predominantly expressed in the striatum and the cerebral cortex of both the embryonic and adult brain. NGL-1 specifically interacts with Netrin G1 (a molecule involved in axon guidance in the developing central nervous system) via its LRR region. NGL-1 plays a role in the regulation of neurite outgrowth of developing thalamic neurons. Soluble NGL-1 inhibits thalamic axon outgrowth while NGL-1 that is bound to the surface of developing thalamocortical axons stimulates growth. NGL-1 also interacts with Whirlin possibly stablizing interstereociliar links.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsLeucine rich repeat containing 4C; Leucine-rich repeat-containing protein 4C; LRC4C_HUMAN; Lrrc4c; Netrin-G1 ligand; NGL 1; NGL-1; NGL1.
- Gene target
- Short nameNetrin G1 ligand Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-6710R-A350 | Netrin G1 ligand Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-6710R-A488 | Netrin G1 ligand Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-6710R-A555 | Netrin G1 ligand Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-6710R-A594 | Netrin G1 ligand Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-6710R-A594
- Price407.12 USD
- Long nameNetrin G1 ligand Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-Netrin G1 ligand PAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionFAS ligand and other ligands are binding to the receptor for signaling pathways for example in apoptosis or JNK signaling. Receptor agonists are often tested for drug development.
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameNetrin G1 ligand (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-6710R-A647 | Netrin G1 ligand Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR