NCS1 Frequenin Antibody Conjugated
7x NCS1 Frequenin Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNCS1/Frequenin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NCS1/Frequenin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NCS1
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNCS-1 (for neuronal calcium sensor-1, also designated frequenin) belongs to a highly conserved family of EF-hand-containing Ca++-binding proteins expressed mainly in neurons. NCS-1 is localized to neuronal cell bodies and axons throughout the brain and spinal cord. It is also expressed in glial cells and in neuroendocrine bovine adrenal chromaffin and PC12 cells. NCS-1 is a regulatory protein involved in Ca++-dependent exocytosis of synaptic vesicles and dense core granules. NCS-1 also functions in the voltage-independent autocrine pathway that negatively regulates non-L-type Ca++ channels.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms9430075O15Rik; A730032G13Rik; AI836659; DKFZp761L1223; FLUP; Frequenin; Frequenin homolog Drosophila; Frequenin homolog; Frequenin like protein; Frequenin, Drosophila, homolog of; Frequenin-like protein; Frequenin-like ubiquitous protein; Mfreq; NCS 1; NCS-1; ncs1; NCS1_HUMAN; Neuronal calcium sensor 1; Neuronal Calicum Sensor 1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetneuronal calcium sensor 1, FLUP and FREQ, NCS1 and IDBG-89459 and ENSG00000107130 and 23413, this GO :0000287 and magnesium ion binding and molecular function this GO :0005245 and voltage-gated calcium channel activity and molecular function this GO :0005509 and calcium ion binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005829 and cytosol and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0010975 and regulation of neuron projection development and biological process this GO :0014069 and postsynaptic density and cellular component this GO :0019901 and protein kinase binding and molecular function this GO :0030054 and cell junction and cellular component this GO :0030424 and axon and cellular component this GO :0030425 and dendrite and cellular component this GO :0031045 and dense core granule and cellular component this GO :0031410 and cytoplasmic vesicle and cellular component this GO :0032580 and this GO lgi cisterna membrane and cellular component this GO :0043231 and intracellular membrane-bounded organelle and cellular component this GO :0045211 and postsynaptic membrane and cellular component this GO :0045921 and positive regulation of exocytosis and biological process this GO :0048015 and phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling and biological process this GO :0048471 and perinuclear region of cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component this GO :0070588 and calcium ion transmembrane transport and biological process, protein kinase binding, this GO :0000287: magnesium ion binding and also this GO :0005245: voltage-gated calcium channel activity and also this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0019901: protein kinase binding, this GO :0000287: magnesium ion binding, this GO :0005245: voltage-gated calcium channel activity, this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0019901: protein kinase binding, Cell surfaces, Ncs1 and IDBG-157707 and ENSMUSG00000062661 and 14299, BT.40187 and IDBG-639872 and ENSBTAG00000008726 and 526544
bs-11977R-Biotin | NCS1/Frequenin Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11977R-Cy3 | NCS1/Frequenin Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11977R-Cy5 | NCS1/Frequenin Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11977R-Cy5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameNCS1/Frequenin Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNCS1/Frequenin Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameneuronal calcium sensor 1/Frequenin (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameneuronal calcium sensor 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- frequenin (Drosophila) homolog
- frequenin homolog (Drosophila)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-06-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- EF-hand domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11977R-Cy5.5 | NCS1/Frequenin Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11977R-Cy7 | NCS1/Frequenin Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11977R-FITC | NCS1/Frequenin Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11977R-HRP | NCS1/Frequenin Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies