NCKAP5 Antibody Conjugated
7x NCKAP5 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNCKAP5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NCKAP5.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NCKAP5
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNAP5 (Nck-associated protein 5), also known as peripheral clock protein, NCKAP5 or ERIH, is a 1,909 amino acid nuclear protein that is expressed in fetal and adult brain, leukocytes and fetal fibroblasts. Containing pro-rich sequences, NAP5 interacts with the adapter protein Nck via the SH3-containing region. Existing as four alternatively spliced isoforms, the gene encoding NAP5 maps to human chromosome 2q21.2 and mouse chromosome 1 E3. Human chromosome 2, the second largest human chromosome, consists of 237 million bases, encodes over 1,400 genes and makes up approximately 8% of the human genome. Harlequin icthyosis, a rare and morbid skin deformity, is associated with mutations in the ABCA12 gene present on chromosome 2. The lipid metabolic disorder sitosterolemia is associated with ABCG5 and ABCG8. An extremely rare recessive genetic disorder, Alstré°‰ syndrome, is due to mutations in the ALMS1 gene.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsERIH1; ERIH2; NAP-5; NAP5; Nck-associated protein 5; NCKAP5; NCKP5_HUMAN; Peripheral clock protein.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13693R-Biotin | NCKAP5 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-13693R-Cy3 | NCKAP5 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13693R-Cy5 | NCKAP5 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13693R-Cy5.5 | NCKAP5 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13693R-Cy7 | NCKAP5 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13693R-Cy7
- Price427.11 USD
- Long nameNCKAP5 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNCKAP5 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameNCKAP5 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameNCKAP5 intronic transcript 1
- Synonyms gene name
- NCKAP5 intronic transcript 1 (non-protein coding)
- Discovery year2011-05-31
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-13693R-FITC | NCKAP5 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-13693R-HRP | NCKAP5 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
Supplier:Cellular biology labs