Nanog Antibody is available 1 time from Njs poly labs
R33525-100UG | Nanog Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 461.62 USD
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X TBS, pH7.3, with 0.5% BSA (US sourced) and 0.02% sodium azide
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenNanog
- Host animalGoat (Capra aegagrus hircus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (goat origin)
- Species reactivityMouse (Mus musculus) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA (peptide)
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 0.5-1.5ug/ml,ELISA (peptide) LOD: 1:128000
- NotesOptimal dilution of the Nanog antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- Intented useThis Nanog antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Gene ID #71950
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionAdditional name(s) for this target protein: Homeobox transcription factor Nanog
- ImmunogenAmino acids DLEVNLEATRESHAH were used as the immunogen for this Nanog antibody.
- StorageAliquot and store the Nanog antibody at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameNanog Antibody
- Alternative nameNanog (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies