NAMC Listeria Selective Supplement
NAMC Listeria Selective Supplement is available 1 time from Himedia labs
FD341-10X5VL | NAMC Listeria Selective Supplementsize: 10X5VL | 214.01 USD
- DescriptionNAMC Listeria Selective Supplement by HiMedia Laboratories is an antibiotic supplement recommended for the selective enrichment of Listeria species from food.
- MicoorganismsListeria species
- Storage TemperatureNAMC Listeria Selective Supplement should be stored at 2 - 8°C.
- Shelf lifeNAMC Listeria Selective Supplement should be used before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- Technical DataContact us to request the Technical data
- DataSheetContact us to request the datasheet
- OrderingTo order NAMC Listeria Selective Supplement, please use the Cat. Nr.FD341-10X5VLand submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for NAMC Listeria Selective Supplement
- Gene target
- Short nameNAMC Listeria Selective Supplement
- Alternative nameNAMC Listeria Selective Supplement
- Alternative techniqueelisa
- DiseaseListeria monocytogenes and Listeria species are gram-positive, rod-shaped, facultatively anaerobic, and non spore-forming. The major human pathogen in the Listeria genus is L. monocytogenes. It is usually the causative agent of the relatively rare bacterial disease listeriotic, listeriosis a serious infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacteria. The disease affects pregnant women, newborns, adults with weakened immune systems, and the elderly. Antibodies and ELISA test kits for detection of listeria antigens.
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT