NAIP Blocking Peptide
NAIP Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- Description50 ug blocking peptide for NAIP polyclonal antibody (Cat.# 3228-100).
- Peptide's concentration0,2 mg/ml
- Recommended usageThe peptide is used for blocking the antibody activity of NAIP (Cat.# 3228-100). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot analysis by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30-60 minutes at 37°C.
- CategoryBlocking Peptide
- Physical appearanceColorless liquid
- Gene number4671
- Ncbi numberQ13075
- Packaged as50 µg (0.2 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Storage condition-20 °C
- Shipping conditiongel pack
- Maximum time for storage12 months
- QCThe peptide is quality tested for Western Blot
- Before useThe peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- NotesFor Rersearch Use Only! Not to be used in humans.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- Additional descriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameNAIP Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameNLR family, apoptosis inhibitory protein inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetNLR family, apoptosis inhibitory protein, BIRC1 and NLRB1 and psiNAIP, NAIP and IDBG-402309 and ENSG00000249437 and 4671, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005524 and ATP binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0007399 and nervous system development and biological process this GO :0008152 and metabolic process and biological process this GO :0016323 and basolateral plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0017111 and nucleoside-triphosphatase activity and molecular function this GO :0043027 and cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process and molecular function this GO :0043066 and negative regulation of apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0043154 and negative regulation of cysteine-type endopeptidase activity involved in apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0043524 and negative regulation of neuron apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0046872 and metal ion binding and molecular function this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, metal ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0005524: ATP binding and also this GO :0017111: nucleoside-triphosphatase activity and also this GO :0043027: cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process and also this GO :0046872: metal ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005524: ATP binding, this GO :0017111: nucleoside-triphosphatase activity, this GO :0043027: cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process, this GO :0046872: metal ion binding, Plasma membranes, NAIP and IDBG-628641 and ENSBTAG00000003326 and 539780
3228BP-50 | NAIP Blocking Peptidesize: 50 μg | 188.33 USD
- Catalog number3228BP-50
- Price188.33 USD
- Size50 μg
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameNLR family apoptosis inhibitory protein
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-05-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- NLR family
- Baculoviral IAP repeat containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- PubMedidentified an intronic region of the NAIP gene responding to TEAD1/YAP activity, suggesting that regulation of NAIP by TEAD1/YAP is at the transcriptional levelNAIP gene deletion was higher in type I spinal muscular atrophy than in type U or V. In type I patients lacking the NAIP gene, deterioration in their respiratory function is more rapid than in those type I patients retaining the NAIP gene.NAIP:Structural requirements for binding hippocalcin and effects on survival of sympathetic neurons.Multiple, domesticated long terminal repeats (LTRs) of endogenous retroviral elements provide NAIP promoter function in human, mouse, and rat.The presence of one NAIP copy, that is, heterozygous NAIP deletion, was common in Vietnamese SMA, regardless of clinical phenotype.NOD domain is essential for effective inhibition of procaspase-9 and procaspase-3 cleavage by the NAIP protein in apoptosis.There is a close relationship between SMN2, NAIP and H4F5 gene copy number and spinal muscular atrophy disease severitythe NAIP5-NLRC4 inflammasome is induced by direct interactions with conserved N- and C-terminal regions of flagellinThe copy numbers and gene structures of NAIP genes were different in Chinese spinal muscular atrophy patients and healthy controls
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene