NAIP Blocking Peptide
NAIP Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3228BP-50 | NAIP Blocking Peptidesize: 50 μg | 285.92 USD
- Catalog number3228BP-50
- Price285.92 USD
- Size50 μg
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameNLR family apoptosis inhibitory protein
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-05-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- NLR family
- Baculoviral IAP repeat containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- PubMedidentified an intronic region of the NAIP gene responding to TEAD1/YAP activity, suggesting that regulation of NAIP by TEAD1/YAP is at the transcriptional levelWhile there was no evidence of NAIP expression in the normal breast tissue, NAIP was expressed in all breast cancer samples.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Antibody TargetNAIP
- Gene ID4671
- AppearanceColorless liquid
- Concentration0.2 mg/ml
- Formulation50 µg (0.2 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Storage Temp.-20 °C
- Shippinggel pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Research UseFor Rersearch Use Only! Not to be used in humans.
- HandlingThe peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameNAIP Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameNLR family, apoptosis inhibitory protein inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetNLR family, apoptosis inhibitory protein, BIRC1 and NLRB1 and psiNAIP, NAIP and IDBG-402309 and ENSG00000249437 and 4671, metal ion binding, Plasma membranes, NAIP and IDBG-628641 and ENSBTAG00000003326 and 539780
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR