MYLK3 Antibody Conjugated
MYLK3 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMYLK3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MYLK3.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MYLK3
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases (CaM kinases) are a structurally related subfamily of serine/threonine kinases that includes CaMKI, CaMKII, CaMKIV and Myosin light chain kinases (MYLKs, also designated MLCKs). The MYLK kinases phosphorylate Myosin regulatory light chains to catalyze Myosin interaction with Actin filaments, resulting in contractile activity. MYLK3 (Myosin light chain kinase 3) is a 795 amino acid cardiac-specific protein that contains one protein kinase domain and belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Like other MYLK kinases, MYLK3 is thought to play a role in smooth muscle contraction, specifically using magnesium as a cofactor to catalyze the ATP-dependent phosphorylation of Myosin light chain proteins. Additionally, MYLK3 may regulate sarcomere assembly in heart tissue, possibly mediating proper heart function.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymscaMLCK; Cardiac MyBP C associated Ca/CaM kinase; Cardiac-MyBP-C-associated Ca/CaM kinase; MLC kinase; MLCK; MLCK2; Mylk3; MYLK3_HUMAN; Myosin light chain kinase 3; Putative myosin light chain kinase 3.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9865R-Biotin | MYLK3 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9865R-Cy3 | MYLK3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9865R-Cy5 | MYLK3 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9865R-Cy5.5 | MYLK3 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9865R-Cy7 | MYLK3 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9865R-FITC | MYLK3 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9865R-HRP | MYLK3 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9865R-HRP
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameMYLK3 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsIHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMYLK3 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMYLK3 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemyosin light chain kinase 3
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2008-01-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedWe found that a rounded shape with high cortical tension depends on MLCK and ROCK, whereas in cells with an elongated shape, MLCK is the primary protein responsible for cell spreading. Further, in cells with a slow and directionally persistent motility, MLCK predominates, while rapid and erratic movement is ROCK-dependent
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies