MyD88 Antibody is available 3 times from Njs poly labs
R30745 | MyD88 Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 457.43 USD
F51176-0.08ML | MyD88 Antibodysize: 0.08 ml | 234 USD
R34336BTN | MyD88 Antibody [Biotin Conjugate]size: 0.1mg | 477.42 USD
- Catalog numberR34336BTN
- Price477.42 USD
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X TBS, pH7.3, with 0.5% BSA (US sourced) and 0.02% sodium azide
- FormPurified antibody
- ConjugationBiotin Conjugate
- Recognised antigenMyD88 [Biotin Conjugate]
- Host animalGoat (Capra aegagrus hircus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (goat origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC, ELISA (peptide)
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 0.1-0.3ug/ml,Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): suitable,ELISA (peptide) LOD: 1:16000
- NotesOptimal dilution of the MyD88 antibody should be determined by the researcher.1. Do not use a blocking agent or diluent that contains biotin (including milk and some BSA preparations) when testing with biotinylated antibodies. A non-animal protein (NAP) blocker is recommended.
- Gene ID #4615
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionAdditional name(s) for this target protein: Myeloid differentiation primary response gene 88
- ImmunogenAmino acids IKYKAMKKEFP were used as the immunogen for this MyD88 antibody.
- StorageAliquot and store the MyD88 antibody at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMyD88 Antibody [ Conjugate]
- Alternative namemyeloid differentiation primary response 88 (Antibody to) [biotinilated Conjugate]
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedData indicate that TcpB (Q8YF5, BtpA/Btp1) interacts with MAL, MyD88, and TLR4 but interferes only with the MAL-TLR4 interaction.Purified human herpesvirus type 4-encoded deoxyuridinetriphosphatase (dUTPase) activates human nuclear factor (NF)-kappa B through TLR2, and requires the recruitment of adaptor molecule myeloid differentiation gene 88 (MyD88) but not CD14.TLR2 was identified to be involved in the recognition of the parasite regardless of the parasite genotype in human intestinal epithelial cells infected with T. gondiiMyD88 and Mal/TIRAP are essential for LPS-induced I kappa B alpha phosphorylation, NF-kappa B activation, and interleukin 6 (IL-6) or IL-8 production in fibroblasts and endothelial cells in a pathway that also requires IKK2.These data indicate that the Yersinia pestis TIR-domain protein (YPO1883) forms dimers and interacts with the human adaptor protein MyD88.identification of MYD88 L265P mutation might be a new molecular-based biomarker tool to add to the diagnostic and monitoring armamentarium for BNS.our findings question the recent proposal that MYD88 mutant cases of chronic lymphocytic leukemia may display a distinct clinical behavior attributed solely to the mutations themselves
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Intented useThis MyD88 antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmyeloid differentiation primary response 88, MYD88D, MYD88 and IDBG-25713 and ENSG00000172936 and 4615, TIR domain binding, Plasma membranes, Myd88 and IDBG-204565 and ENSMUSG00000032508 and 17874, MYD88 and IDBG-644299 and ENSBTAG00000000563 and 444881
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies