MUPP1 MPDZ Antibody Conjugated
MUPP1 MPDZ Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMUPP1/MPDZ
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MUPP1/MPDZ.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MUPP1/MPDZ
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMPDZ is a 2,042 amino acid peripheral membrane protein that colocalizes with SR-2C on the apical membrane of epithelial choroid plexus cells. Expressed in heart, brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas, MPDZ causes clustering of SR-2C, a serotonin receptor, at the cell surface. MPDZ is member of the NMDAR signaling complex that is involved in regulating AMPAR potentiation and synaptic plasticity in excitatory synapses. As a tight junction protein in epithelial cells, MPDZ interacts with SSTR3, a G-protein-coupled receptor, to regulate transepithelial permeability in a pertussis toxin sensitive manner. MPDZ, along with Kir4.2, may form a complex with other proteins in the nephron and regulate ion transport. MPDZ contains one L27 domain and thirteen PDZ domains.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsMPDZ; Multi PDZ domain protein 1; Multi-PDZ domain protein 1; multiple PDZ domain protein; MPDZ_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12099R-Biotin | MUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12099R-Cy3 | MUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12099R-Cy5 | MUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12099R-Cy5.5 | MUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12099R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameMUPP1/MPDZ Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMUPP1/MPDZ (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemultiple PDZ domain crumbs cell polarity complex component
- Synonyms gene name
- multiple PDZ domain protein
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-12-16
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Crumbs complex
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)MUPP1 binds to the G protein-coupled MT(1) melatonin receptor and directly regulates its G(i)-dependent signal transductionMUPP1 and Kir4.2 may participate in a protein complex in the nephron that could regulate transport of K(+) as well as other ions.this scaffolding protein, which comprises 13 different PDZ domains, is expressed in mouse testis. Immunoreactivity is concentrated within the acrosomal region of round as well as elongated mouse spermatozoa.Mpdz gene variations are known contributors of acute alcohol withdrawal severity and seizures in mice.An interaction between the human somatostatin receptor 3 and the multiple PDZ protein MUPP1 was identified.The data indicates potential association between variation in mpdz NMDA dependent AMPA trafficking and alcohol dependence.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12099R-Cy7 | MUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12099R-FITC | MUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12099R-HRP | MUPP1/MPDZ Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR