Mucin Gastric Antibody ( 45M1)
1x Mucin Gastric Antibody ( 45M1) found in boster
- Target antigenMucin Gastric
- ClonalityMonoclonal antibody
- Raised inmice
- Type of the antibodyIgG1 monoclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:Human, mouse, rabbit, rat
- ImmunogenMucin from human ovarian cyst fluid.
- Product configurationMouse ascites fluid, 1.2% Na acetate, 2mg BSA, with 0.01mg NaN3 as preservative.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 1ml of PBS buffer to achieve final concentration of 100ug/ml.
- Storage condtionsKeep the Mucin Gastric Antibody ( 45M1)at minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe Mucin Gastric Antibody ( 45M1) did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundMucin 5AC (Muc5AC) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MUC5AC gene. Using real-time RT-PCR, Moehle et al. (2006) found that MUC5AC was highly expressed in adult trachea and stomach. Expression was lower in adult lung and weak in fetal lung, and no expression was detected in other tissues. This gene has been linked to mucus hypersecretion in the pulmonary tracts and associated to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Moreover, Muc5ac is identified as a direct and critical mediator of resistance during intestinal nematode infection.
- Related articles1. Hasnain, S. Z., Evans, C. M., Roy, M., Gallagher, A. L., Kindrachuk, K. N., Barron, L., Dickey, B. F., Wilson, M. S., Wynn, T. A., Grencis, R. K., Thornton, D. J. Muc5ac: a critical component mediating the rejection of enteric nematodes. J. Exp. Med. 208: 893-900, 2011. 2. Moehle, C., Ackermann, N., Langmann, T., Aslanidis, C., Kel, A., Kel-Margoulis, O., Schmitz-Madry, A., Zahn, A., Stremmel, W., Schmitz, G. Aberrant intestinal expression and allelic variants of mucin genes associated with inflammatory bowel disease. J. Molec. Med. 84: 1055-1066, 2006.
- Gene NameMUC5AC
- Protein NameMucin-5AC
- Gene Full Namemucin 5AC, oligomeric mucus/gel-forming
- SynonymsApomucin|Gastric mucin|LeB|Lewis B blood group antigen|Major Airway Glycoprotein|MUC 5|MUC5|MUC5AC|Mucin 5 subtype AC tracheobronchial|Mucin 5 Subtypes A And C|Mucin 5 subtypes A and C tracheobronchial/gastric|Mucin 5AC|Mucin 5AC oligomeric mucus/gel forming|Mucin 5AC, oligomeric mucus/gel forming pseudogene|TBM|Tracheobronchial Mucin
- Uniprot IDHuman(P98088)
- Entrez GeneIDHuman(4586), Mouse(17833), Rat(682837)
- Gene target
- Short nameMucin Gastric Antibody ( 45M1)
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameMucin Gastric (Antibody to) ( 45M1)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MA1061 | Mucin Gastric Antibody ( 45M1)size: 0,1 mg | 392.16 USD
- Catalog numberMA1061
- Price392.16 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedorganization of the secreted gel-forming mucin gene cluster and the complete gene structure of its different members
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies