MTPAP-His Adenovirus (Human)
MTPAP-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MTPAP-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: NM_018109
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe MTPAP-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageMTPAP-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameMTPAP-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameMTPAP-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
111785A | MTPAP-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 769.38 USD
- Catalog number111785A
- Price769.38 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemitochondrial poly(A) polymerase
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- PAP associated domain containing 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-04-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Non-canonical poly(A) polymerases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedCloning of a human nuclear-encoded mitochondrial poly(A) polymerase (hmtPAP)that has a role in mitochondrial RNA processing.Mutation of the MTPAP gene results in a cellular phenotype of increased DNA damage, reduced repair kinetics, increased cell death by apoptosis, and reduced clonogenic survival after exposure to ionizing radiation.The polymerase activity of mtPAP is modulated by LRPPRC/SLIRP; N478D mtPAP mutation decreases its activity and the alteration in poly(A) length causes dysregulation of post-transcriptional expression and lack of respiratory chain complexes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Recombinant Human Uncharacterized protein KIAA0889 KIAA0889 partial Uncharacterized protein KIAA0889 KIAA0889 partial
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Recombinant Geobacter uraniireducens Formamidopyrimidine DNA glycosylase mutM Formamidopyrimidine DNA glycosylase mutM