MTLC Antibody, HRP Conjugated
MTLC Antibody, HRP Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameMTLC Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMTLC
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MTLC.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MTLC
- Gene ID number80177
- Swiss ProtQ8N699
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMay regulate certain MYC target genes, MYC seems to be a direct upstream transcriptional activator. Does not seem to significantly affect growth cell capacity. Overexpression seems to mediate many of the known phenotypic features associated with MYC, including promotion of apoptosis, alteration of morphology, enhancement of anchorage-independent growth, tumorigenic conversion, promotion of genomic instability, and inhibition of hematopoietic differentiation (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsMTLC; Myc target protein 1; Myc target in myeloid cells protein 1; MYCT1; MTMC1
- Gene target
- Short nameMTLC Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMTLC (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0334R-HRP | MTLC Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0334R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameMYC target 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-10-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedMYCT1-TV, a novel MYCT1 transcript, is regulated by c-Myc and down-regulation of MYCT1-TV/MYCT1 could contribute to LSCC development and functionData indicate 3 variants in 3 novel genes myc target 1 protein (MYCT1), caspase recruitment domain family member 8 (CARD8) and zinc finger protein 543 (ZNF543), associated with familial IgA nephropathy (IgAN).MTLC was down-regulated in the majority of gastric cancer tissues and could promote apoptosis of GC cell lines, which suggests that MTLC may play an important role in the carcinogenesis of gastric carcinoma.results suggest MYCT1 transcription can be activated downstream of RUNX1-ETO as well as MYC, contributing to key aspects of the leukaemic phenotypes these oncoproteins promotehypermethylation contributed to the transcriptional down-regulation of MYCT1 and could inhibit cancer cell differentiation in laryngeal squamous cell cancer.Overexpression of MYCT1, decreased cell viability under serum deprivation and increased tumour cell migration ability.
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene