MTHFD2 Protein Lysate
MTHFD2 Protein Lysate is available 4 times from Aviva labs
- DescriptionOur lysate from MTHFD2 Protein is a high quality product which can readily be used in various applications such as Western Blot (WB) ELISA, EIA, IFA, etc. The MTHFD2 Protein Lysate will be an excellent control for these applications.
- StorageFor shorter time periods the MTHFD2 Protein Lysate may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the MTHFD2 Protein Lysate may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Gene target
- Short nameMTHFD2 Protein Lysate
- Alternative nameMTHFD2 Protein Lysate
APL11121 | MTHFD2 Protein Lysatesize: one vial | 323.84 USD
APL11119 | MTHFD2 Protein Lysatesize: one vial | 323.84 USD
APL11120 | MTHFD2 Protein Lysatesize: one vial | 323.84 USD
APL10206 | MTHFD2 Protein Lysatesize: one vial | 323.84 USD
Syntaxin, 35kD, Clone: STX01 (HPC-1), Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Bovine, Rabbit, Rat; paraffin, IH/WB