MRP3 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
MRP3 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameMRP3 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMRP3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MRP3.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MRP3
- Gene ID number8714
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMRP3 (Canalicular Multi Organic Anion Transporter 2 / Multidrug Resistance Associated Protein 3, cMOAT2) is a member of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra- and intra-cellular membranes. The specific function of MRP3 has not yet been determined; however, this protein may play a role in the transport of biliary and intestinal excretion of organic anions.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsABC 31; ABC31; ABCC 3; ABCC3; ATP binding cassette sub family C CFTR/MRP member 3; ATP binding cassette sub family C; ATP binding cassette sub family C member 3; Canalicular multispecic organic anion transporter 2; Canicular multispecic organic anion transporter; CMOAT 2; CMOAT2; EST90757; MLP 2; MLP2; MOAT D; MOATD; MRP 3; Multi specic organic anion transporter D; Multidrug resistance associated protein 3; Multidrug resistance associated protein; Multispecic organic anion tranporter D.
- Gene target
- Short nameMRP3 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMRP3 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-10163R-Biotin | MRP3 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10163R-Biotin
- Price409.62 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameATP binding cassette subfamily C member 3
- Synonyms gene name
- ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C (CFTR/MRP), member 3
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-10-26
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- ATP binding cassette subfamily C
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe mRNA induction of MDR1, MRP1, MRP2 and MRP3 by rifampicin (Rif), dexamethasone (Dex) and omeprazole (Ome) was investigated in primary cultures of cryopreserved human and rat hepatocytes.In olfactory epithelium, high levels of expression of xenobiotic transporters Mrp1, Mrp3, Mrp5, Mdr1a, Oatp2 and Oat6 are expressed.This report is the first to describe liver overexpression of Abcc3 during the cancer initiation, promotion, and progression periods in rat hepatocarcinogenesis model and in human hepatocellular carcinomaEthynylestradiol increased the expression of hepatic Mrp3 transcriptionally and independently of any cholestatic manifestation and required participation of an ER, most likely ER-alpha, through its phosphorylation.During liver regeneration after critical hepatectomy such as 90% hepatectomy, decrease of MRP2 and expression of MRP3 may play an important role in postoperative hyperbilirubinemia.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR