Mouse Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA Kit
Mouse Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA Kit is available 0 time from Sab elisa kit labs
- Long nameELISA test kit for Mouse Progonadoliberin-1
- Synonym nameMurine Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA Kit
- General descriptionThis is a ready to use kit for performing ELISA tests for detection of Progonadoliberin-1 in samples from Mouse
- Species reactivityMouse
- Sample typesOur Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA kit has been proven to work and successfully detect Progonadoliberin-1 in Murine
- Kit contentsELISA test kit for Mouse Progonadoliberin-1Assay plate 1 (96wells); Standard 5 x 0.5 ml; A ntibody 1x5ml; Conjugate 1x10ml; Wash buffer 20ml (25X); Substrate A 1x5ml; Substrate B 1x5ml; Stop solution 1x5ml;Adhesive strips (4pcs); working manual
- Detection wavelengt450 nm
- Assay procedure1-4h
- Summary of the prodecure1. Prepare the reagents and samples according to the manual; 2. Leave one well empy; 3. Place 50ul of standard or sample in each well; 4. Add 50ul of the antibody to each well except the Blank (empty); 5 Allow 60 minutes for incubation at 37 degrees celsius; 6. Wash the wells 5 times; 7. Add 100ul of the conjugate to each well but the Blank one; 8. Allow 30 more minutes for incubation at 37C; 9. Wash 5 more times; 10. Add 50ul of both Substrate A and Substrate B in each well (incl. the Blank) and incubate for 15 minutes; 11. Put 50 ul of Stop Solution in all wells (incl. the Blank) and read the results within maximum 10 minutes; Notes: *Samples might require dilution, follow the sample dilution instructions of the manual. **During the last incubation with Substrates A and B the setting should be protected from any light.
- ApplicationsEnzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Shipping, storage, shelf lifeThe Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA kit is shipped on ice packs. Upon delivery store the kit at +4 C. The shelf life of the Mouse Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA Kit is 6 months after delivery.
- TipsDue to transportation and handling small amounts of the liquid components of the Murine Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA Kit can get caught on the walls or lid of the vial. Prior to use be sure to briefly centrifuge all vials to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Do not freeze the kit, as this might denaturate the standards and the peptide chains of the antibodies used for the production if the ELISA kit. Substrate A and Substrate B are light sensitive, therefore you should protect the kits from direct light. When using the vials of Substrates A and B you may cover them in aluminium foil to protect them from light influences.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Progonadoliberin-1 ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse Progonadoliberin-1 Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL