Mouse Primary Pulmonary
Mouse Primary Pulmonary is available 4 times from Abm cell culture labs
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Alternative techniquemurine
T4510 | Mouse Primary Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cellssize: 1x10^6 cells/1,0 ml | 854.12 USD
T4521 | Mouse Primary Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cellssize: 1x10^6 cells/1,0 ml | 854.12 USD
T4504 | Mouse Primary Pulmonary Fibroblastssize: 1x10^6 cells/1,0 ml | 854.12 USD
- Catalog numberT4504
- Price854.12 USD
- Size1x10^6 cells/1,0 ml
- Cell originLung
- OrderingTo order the Mouse Primary Pulmonary Fibroblasts please contact us by Phone, Fax or E-mail.
- WarningsThe Mouse Primary Pulmonary Fibroblasts are intended to be used for research use only. Please be informed that Material Transfer Agreement is only required for the purchase of our immortalized cell lines, as well and stable cell lines. For all primary cell lines, MTA agreement is not required.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Primary Pulmonary Fibroblasts
- Alternative nameMouse captor Pulmonary Fibroblasts
- ConceptScope note:Connective tissue cells which secrete an extracellular matrix rich in collagen and other macromolecules.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
T4505 | Mouse Primary Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cellssize: 1x10^6 cells/1,0 ml | 854.12 USD