Mouse Oncostatin M
Mouse Oncostatin M is available 7 times from Abbex labs
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
abx574574 | Mouse Oncostatin M (OSM) ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1046.64 USD
abx154487 | Mouse Oncostatin M ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1234.82 USD
abx068387 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 100 μg | 1025.74 USD
- Catalog numberabx068387
- Price1025.74 USD
- Size100 μg
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inE. coli
- TargetMouse Oncostatin M Protein
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- SourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)
- TechniqueRecombinant, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse Oncostatin M Protein (recombinant)
- Alternative techniquerec
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedOverexpression of mouse oncostatin M induces STAT6-dependent pulmonary eosinophilia, mucous/goblet cell hyperplasia, and airway hyperresponsiveness but STAT6-independent mechanisms of lung tissue extracellular matrix accumulation.Oncostatin M (OM) transforms the lymph node (LN) into a "super lymphoid organ" with 2 striking features: massive thymus-independent T-cell development and major expansion of the memory T-cell pool.Oncostatin M[OSM]-deficient mice displayed significantly reduced noxious responses in models of acute pain. Thus, OSM plays an essential role in the development of a subtype of nociceptive neurons in the dorsal root gangliaA dual role for oncostatin M signaling in the differentiation and death of mammary epithelial cells in vivo.Oncostatin M (OSM) is produced by osteoblasts and osteocytes in mouse bone and that it has distinct effects when acting through 2 different receptors.these results indicate that OSM may play a role in innate immunity and in acquired immunity by enhancing DCs maturation and promoting Th1 immune responses.results demonstrate that OSM induces ECM accumulation in fibrosis-resistant BALB/c mouse lung in the absence of Th2 inflammation or TGF-beta signaling, and highlight a dichotomy of STAT3 activation versus SMAD1 suppression in this process
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx068387 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 50 μg | 730.56 USD
abx068386 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 100 μg | 1025.74 USD
abx068386 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 50 μg | 730.56 USD
abx254694 | Mouse Oncostatin-M ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 919.97 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies