Mouse NFKB Signaling qPCR array
Mouse NFKB Signaling qPCR array is available 1 time from Anygenes labs
ANGNM-NFKB1M1 | Mouse NFKB Signaling qPCR arraysize: 1 x 96 well primer plate | 211.7 USD
- GenesAgt, Akt1, Bcl10, Bcl2a1a, Bcl2l1, Birc3, Card11, Casp1, Casp8, Cflar, Hmox1, Ccl2, Ccl5, Csf1, Csf2, Csf3, Icam1, Ifng, Irf1, Lta, Stat1, Tnf, Zap70, Raf1, Card10, Cd27, Cd40, Egfr, F2r, Fasl, Il10, Il1a, Il1b, Il1r1, Ltbr, Nod1, Tlr1, Tlr2, Tlr3, Tlr4, Tlr6, Tlr9, Tnfrsf10b, Tnfrsf1a, Tnfrsf1b, Tnfsf10, Tnfsf14, Chuk, Eif2ak2, Ikbkb, Ikbke, Ikbkg, Nfkbia, Slc20a1, Tbk1, Fadd, Irak1, Irak2, Map3k1, Mapk3, Myd88, Ripk1, Ripk2, Tnfaip3, Tollip, Tradd, Traf2, Traf3, Traf5, Traf6, Atf1, Atf2, Bcl3, Crebbp, Egr1, Elk1, Fos, Jun, Nfkb1, Nfkb2, Rel, Rela, Relb, Smad3.
- Sequence disclosureWe do not standard disclose the sequence of our carefully selected and oprimized RT PCR primers.
- Excel templateWe will supply you with a microsoft excel template to analyse the qPCR results and see the activation, or supression of genes of interestof your profiler.
- Sign arrayssignal transduction
- Custom 96 or 384 well qPCR primers1 euro or USD per mouse gene added to the qPCR mouse Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) profiling plate.
- Roche LightCycler compatibilityThe LightCycler 480, for 96 well qPCR: XXXH1-RXS for 384 well: XXXH2-RXS. With perfect Master Mix Sybr Green: PMSX-WXS, 82 Euro
- AB cycler RT PCR blocksThe Applied Biosystems Step One Plus Real-Time System 96 well is used with the qPCR XXXH1-FXS with Perfect Master Mix SYBR Green PMSX-RXS, 82 USD and ABI 7900 HT (standard block) XXXH1-AXS, XXXH2-AXS, PMSX-RXS and ViiA7 system (standard block), XXXH1-AXS, XXXH2-AXS, PMSX-LRXS and QuantStudio 6, 7, 12K Flex System (standard block)
- Biorad qPCR cyclersThe RT PCR CFX 96 cycler, CFX 384, CFX Connect, Opticon, Chomo, iQ and MyiQ Cycler are compatible withour Perfect Master Mix SYBR Green. Contact us for the reference.
- Pathway profilingThe expression RT PCR profiler array is supplied in 96 and 384 well primer plates. They are used to profile cDNA from human tissues, cells or body fluids. We can perform signaling pathways analysis with only 10-100 cells with the 2018 Direct lysis to SignArray reagent. For rare or precious sampleswe use the SpeAmpn reagents to analyze until 4 signaling pathways with only 5-50ng starting amount of RNA. The adapted hot start SYBR Green qPCR kit apropriate to your Real Time PCR cycler is supplied at 82$ or Euro. Please supply us with your qPCR cyler model when ordering.
- Pathway profiling outsourcingWe have a large collection of cell lines and can perfome the Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) expression profiling for you. You can send us your tissues or we have a library of tissues and can perform the RNA extraction, make the cDNA and perform the RT-PCR and qPCR for you.
- QPCR Master MixWe suppy PMS reagent or Perfect Master Mix SYBRG for SignArrays 96 at 10 μl of PMS per reaction for 20 μl final volume. The reference is: PMS1-Z2S, 82 euro
- Single gene qPCRPerfect Master Mix PROBE, PMP1-Z50 for 50 reactions, price: 75 eur/USD
- DistributionGentaur ensures worldwide distribution of Mouse NFKB Signaling qPCR array except for spain
- DescriptionMore than 1 can be supplied by AnyGenes.Cell nucleus signaling proteins and molecules are part of a complex system of communication that governs basic cellular activities and coordinates cell actions. The ability of cells to perceive and correctly respond to their microenvironment is the basis of development, tissue repair, and immunity as well as normal tissue homeostasis. Errors in cellular information processing are responsible for diseases such as cancer, autoimmunity, and diabetes. By understanding cell signaling, diseases may be treated effectively and, theoretically, artificial tissues may be created.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- GeneNF-κB (nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells) is a protein complex that controls transcription of DNA, cytokine production and cell survival. NF-κB is found in almost all animal cell types and is involved in cellular responses to stimuli such as stress, cytokines, free radicals, ultraviolet irradiation, oxidized LDL, and bacterial or viral antigens. NF-κB plays a key role in regulating the immune response to infection (κ light chains are critical components of immunoglobulins). Incorrect regulation of NF-κB has been linked to cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, septic shock, viral infection, and improper immune development. NF-κB has also been implicated in processes of synaptic plasticity and memory
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse NFKB Signaling qPCR array
- Techniquearray, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse NFKB Signaling Quantitative real-time PCR test reagent array
- Alternative techniquearrays