Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor
Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor is available 6 times from Mbs recombinant labs
GEN1289662.Baculovirus | Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor 1 (Neurod1)size: 100ug | 2319.95 USD
GEN1289662.E.coli | Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor 1 (Neurod1)size: 1000ug | 2319.95 USD
GEN1254311.Yeast | Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor 4 (Neurod4)size: 1000ug | 2828.34 USD
GEN1254311.E.coli | Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor 4 (Neurod4)size: 1000ug | 2237.14 USD
GEN1254311.Baculovirus | Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor 4 (Neurod4)size: 100ug | 2237.14 USD
GEN1254311.Mammalian Cell | Mouse Neurogenic differentiation factor 4 (Neurod4)size: 100ug | 2828.34 USD
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- FormLyophilized protein
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- DescriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Alternative techniquemurine