Mouse Mouse IgG1
2x Mouse Mouse IgG1 found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-Mouse Mouse IgG1
- Alternative name2Murine Murine IgG1
- Alternative name3Mus musculus Mus musculus IgG1
- Alternative name4IgG1
- Alternative name5Immunoglobulin G1
- Other namesIgG1; N/A
- Gene nameIgG1
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismMouse
- Species reactivityMouse
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodN/A
- Storage and shippingLyophilized samples are stable for 2 years from date of receipt when stored at -70 degree C. Reconstituted antibody can be aliquoted and stored frozen at < Store productone at -20 degrees Celsius. for at least for six months without detectable loss of activity.
- Tested for:N/A
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
MBS691058 | Mouse Mouse IgG1size: 1000ug | 921.58 USD
MBS691058 | Mouse Mouse IgG1 Antibodysize: 1000ug | 921.58 USD
- Catalog numberMBS691058
- Price921.58 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Additional isotypeIgG1
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMouse Mouse IgG1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, mouses
- Alternative nameMouse Mouse IgG1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
MAGE-1, Tumor Rejection Antigen, Clone: 6C1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human; paraffin/NO frozen, IH/No WB