Mouse Mouse IgG
2x Mouse Mouse IgG found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-Mouse Mouse IgG
- Alternative name2Murine Murine IgG
- Alternative name3Mus musculus Mus musculus IgG
- Alternative name4IgG
- Alternative name5Mouse IgG
- Other namesIgG; N/A
- Gene nameIgG
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismMouse
- Species reactivityMouse
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodN/A
- Storage and shippingLyophilized antibodies may be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol has to added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- Tested for:N/A
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
MBS691053 | Mouse Mouse IgGsize: 0.25 miligrams | 352.94 USD
MBS691053 | Mouse Mouse IgG Antibodysize: 0.25 miligrams | 352.94 USD
- Catalog numberMBS691053
- Price352.94 USD
- Size0.25 miligrams
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMouse Mouse IgG Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, IgGs, mouses
- Alternative nameMouse Mouse Immunoglobulin G (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameagouti signaling protein
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- agouti (mouse)-signaling protein
- agouti signaling protein, nonagouti homolog (mouse)
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1995-01-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
CD210 Interleukin 10 receptor IL-10R 110kD glycoprotein Clone Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human flow
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR