Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-MDM2 [SMP14]
Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-MDM2 [SMP14] is available 1 time from Bio logo labs
MDM001-0.5 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-MDM2 [SMP14]size: 0.5 ml | 522.85 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- ImmunogenSynthetic peptide, corresponding to human MDM2 AS 154-167 (Cys-SRPSTSSRRRAISE)
- SpecificityHuman MDM2, MW 90-95 kDa, Epitope 154-167, not reacting with Thr-216 phosphorylated MDR2 (Ref. 3)
- Species reactivityHuman, mouse, rat
- Product presentationProtein G purified antibody in PBS pH 7.3 containing BSA and sodium azide* 0,09% as preservative
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inMouse
- Antibody's isotypeIgG1
- Antibody's cloneSMP14
- Product is supplied asliquid concentrate
- Recommended concentration for use1:50-1:100
- Protein concentrationN/A
- Positive controlMamma carcinoma, Liposarcoma
- PretreatmentFormalin-fixed tissue may be pre-treated for 30 min at 100°C with Unmasking Solution C (Citrate buffer pH 6, Art. No. DE000) or Unmasking Solution D (buffered EDTA/Citrate pH 8, Art. No. DE005)
- Tested applicationsIHC(P)
- Recommended secondary reagentGentaur Universal Staining Kits Art.-No. DA005 (AE005) or VECTASTAIN Elite ABC Mouse IgG (Art.-No. PK-6102) or VECTOR ImmPRESS™ Mouse IgG Kit (Art. No. MP-7402)
- Storage methodStore at 2-8°C
- UniProt numberQGo to UniProt/SwissProtGo to UniProt/SwissProt987 (MDM2_HUMAN)
- Litterature1. Picksley SM, Vojtesek B, Sparks A, Lane DP. Immunochemical analysis of the interaction of p53 with MDM2;--fine mapping of the MDM2 binding site on p53 using synthetic peptides. Oncogene. 1994 Sep;9(9):2523-9. 2. Martin K, Trouche D, Hagemeier C, Sorensen TS, La Thangue NB, Kouzarides T. Stimulation of E2F1/DP1 transcriptional activity by MDM2 oncoprotein. Nature. 1995 Jun 22;375(6533):691-4. 3. Zhang T, Prives C.J Cyclin a-CDK phosphorylation regulates MDM2 protein interactions. Biol Chem. 2001 Aug 10;276(32):29702-10. 4. Tandon S, Beer H, Jones TM, Birchall M, Boyd M, Helliwell TR. Immunohistochemical expression of p53 and MDM2 within head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Clin Otolaryngol. 2006 Jun;31(3):247. 5. Qi ZL, Huo X, Xu XJ, Zhang B, Du MG, Yang HW, Zheng LK, Li J, Shen ZY. Relationship between HPV16/18 E6 and 53, 21(WAF1), MDM2, Ki67 and cyclin D1 expression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: comparative study by using tissue microarray technology. Exp Oncol. 2006 Sep;28(3):235-40.
- Tips*Gentaur's antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals. ** The preservative sodium azide is known to be poisonous and potentially hazardous to health. It should be handled only by trained staff. Despite of the product's low azide concentration it must be handled with care. Dispose according to regional rules!
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-MDM2 [SMP14]
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody to-MDM2 [SMP14]
- Alternative techniqueantibodies