Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Epstein-Barr Virus (LMP) [CS1-4 Cocktail]
Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Epstein-Barr Virus (LMP) [CS1-4 Cocktail] is available 1 time from Bio logo labs
EB100 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Epstein-Barr Virus (LMP) [CS1-4 Cocktail]size: 1 ml | 372.74 USD
- Catalog numberEB100
- Price372.74 USD
- Size1 ml
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameSLAM family member 7
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-10-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- V-set domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- ImmunogenFusion protein of beta-galactosidase and EBV-late membrane antigen
- SpecificityHydrophilic C-terminal end of the 60 kDa late membrane protein 1 of Eppstein Barr Virus
- Species reactivityEpstein Barr Virus
- Product presentationAntibody solution in stabilizing phosphate buffer pH 7.3. Contains 0.09 % sodium azide**. The volume is sufficient for at least 100 immunohistochemical tests (100 µl working solution / test). Use appropriate antibody diluent e.g. Gentaur Art .No. PU002.
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inMouse
- Antibody's isotypeIgG1
- Antibody's cloneCS1-4 Cocktail
- Product is supplied asliquid concentrate
- Recommended concentration for use1:10 - 1:20
- Protein concentration50 µg/ml
- PretreatmentFor pre-treatment Pronase (0,1%) is recommended, however unmasking on citrate basis (DE000) or glycol basis (DE007) will also improve the staining intensity. Cryostat sections and cell smears should be fixed with acetone since the antibody will not react with native antigen.
- Tested applicationsIHC(C, P)
- Recommended secondary reagentWe recommend the use of Gentaur's Universal Staining System DAB (Art. No. DA005) or AEC (Art.-No. AE005), if higher sensitivity is required VECTASTAIN Elite ABC (Art. No. PK-6102) or ABC AP (Art. No. AK-5002) systems are applicable.
- Storage methodStore at 2-8°C
- UniProt numberGo to UniProt/SwissProt
- Litterature1. Rowe M., Rowe D.T., Gregory C.D., Young L.S., Farrell P.J., Rupani H., et al. (1987) Differences in B cell growth phenotype reflect novel patterns of Epstein-Barr virus latent gene expression in Burkitt's lymphoma. EMBO J. 6; 2743-2453. 2. 2. Harabuchi Y., Yamanaka N., Kataura A., Imai S., Kinoshita T., Mizuno F., et al. (1990) Epstein-Barr virus in nasal T-cell lymphomaas in patients with lethal midline granuloma. Lancet 335; 128-130. 3. Herbst H. Dallenbach F. Hummel M., Niedobietek G. Finn T., Young L.S., et al. (19919 Epstein-Barr virus DNA and latent gene products in Ki-1 (CD30)-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma. 4. Murray P.G., Young L.S., Rowe M., and Crocker J. (1992) Immunohistochemical demonstration of the Epstein-Barr virus encoded latent membrane protein in paraffin sections of Hodgkin's disease. J. Pathol. 166; 1-5.
- Tips*Gentaur's antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals. ** The preservative sodium azide is known to be poisonous and potentially hazardous to health. It should be handled only by trained staff. Despite of the product's low azide concentration it must be handled with care. Dispose according to regional rules!
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Epstein-Barr Virus (LMP) [CS1-4 Cocktail]
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody to-Epstein-Barr Virus (LMP) [CS1-4 Cocktail]
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Legionella pneumophila Non canonical purine NTP pyrophosphatase lpl2404 Non canonical purine NTP pyrophosphatase lpl2404
Hamster Heartworm Disease Dirofilariasis Antibody IgG ELISA Kit Heartworm Disease Dirofilariasis Antibody IgG
Estrogen Receptor (ER), Hormone Binding Site, E Domain, aa 340-500, Clone: B407, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Bovine; frozen/NO paraffin