Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti
Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti is available 9 times from Bio logo labs
AGE4-010 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-AGE-4 Methylglyoxal modifiied [14B5]size: 10 µg | 1052.98 USD
DOG001 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-DOG1 (Discovered on GIST 1) [DOG1.1]size: 1 ml | 521.83 USD
HP005-0.1 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-HPV (Typ 16 u. 18, E6) Human Papilloma Virus Early Protein 6 [C1P5]size: 0.1 ml | 616.18 USD
HP305 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-HPV (Typ 16 u. 18, E6) Human Papilloma Virus Early Protein 6 [C1P5]size: 3 ml | 305.18 USD
HP000-0.1 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-HPV (Type 1, 6, 11, 16, 18, 31) Human Papilloma Virus (Screening Antibody) [1H8]size: 0.1 ml | 616.18 USD
HP300 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-HPV (Type 1, 6, 11, 16, 18, 31) Human Papilloma virus (Screening Antibody) [1H8]size: 3 ml | 305.18 USD
VTG004 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-Vitellogenin, Carp [1G2]size: 100 µg | 886.41 USD
- Catalog numberVTG004
- Price886.41 USD
- Size100 µg
- ImmunogenLipovitellin isolated from carp eggs
- SpecificityCarp vitellogenin, low cross-reactivity with Killifish vitellogenin
- Species reactivityCarp, low cross-reactivity with Killifish, no reactivity with Bream and Medaka
- Product presentationAffinity purified monoclonal antibody in PBS pH 7.4 containing 1% BSA
- Antibody's isotypeIgG
- Antibody's clone1G2
- Product is supplied asliquid concentrate
- Recommended concentration for useImmunoblot 1 µg/ml, ELISA 0.1-1 µg/ml
- Protein concentration1 mg/ml
- Tested applicationsIB, ELISA, IHC not tested
- Recommended secondary reagentWe recommend the use of Gentaur's Universal Staining System DAB (Art. No. DA005) or AEC (Art. No. AE005), if higher sensitivity is required VECTASTAIN Elite ABC Mouse IgG (Art. No. PK-6102) or ABC AP Mouse IgG (Art. No. AK-5002) systems are applicable.
- Storage methodStore at -20°C
- UniProt numberGo to UniProt/SwissProt
- TipsGentaur antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Monoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-Vitellogenin, Carp [1G2]
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse, anti, IgG
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal Immunoglobulin G antibody to-Vitellogenin, Carp [1G2]
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
VTG007 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG Anti-Vitellogenin, Red Sea Bream [5A4]size: 100 µg | 886.41 USD
CDX002 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG mix kappa Anti-CDX2 [1C7]size: 1 ml | 521.83 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inMouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Legionella pneumophila Proline tRNA ligase proS partial Proline tRNA ligase proS partial
Recombinant Synechococcus sp Photosystem I P700 chlorophyll a apoprotein Photosystem I P700 chlorophyll a apoprotein