Mouse Monoclonal [clone MEM-111] (IgG2a) to Human ICAM1 / CD54 Antibody
Mouse Monoclonal [clone MEM-111] (IgG2a) to Human ICAM1 / CD54 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN245101 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone MEM-111] (IgG2a) to Human ICAM1 / CD54 Antibodysize: 50ug | 688.58 USD
- Also known asICAM1 / CD54
- Other namesintercellular adhesion molecule 1; Intercellular adhesion molecule 1; intercellular adhesion molecule 1; ICAM-1; cell surface glycoprotein P3.58; major group rhinovirus receptor; intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor; intercellular adhesion molecule 1; Major group rhinovirus receptor; CD_antigen: CD54
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameICAM1
- Gene name synonimsCD54
- Other gene namesICAM1; ICAM1; BB2; CD54; P3.58; ICAM-1
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG2a
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityBovine, Human (Homo sapiens), Rat (Rattus norvegicus); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityRaji human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line.; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodProtein A Purified
- Form/AppearancePBS, 15 mM sodium azide, approx., pH 7.4.
- Concentration1 miligram per 1 mililiter
- Storage and shippingStore at +4 degrees Celsius for short term storage. For long term storage aliquot and keep the antibody at -20 degrees Celsius. Freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided in order to retain the activity of the antibody.
- Tested applications:Immunohistochemistry (IHC - Paraffin), Western Blot (WB), Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS), ELISA (EIA)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal [clone MEM-111] (IgG2a) ICAM1 / CD54 Antibody
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal [clonality MEM-111] (IgG2a) to H. sapiens intercellular adhesion molecule 1 / CD54 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetintercellular adhesion molecule 1, BB2 and CD54 and P3.58, ICAM1 and IDBG-26804 and ENSG00000090339 and 3383, protein complex binding, Extracellular, Icam1 and IDBG-138668 and ENSMUSG00000037405 and 15894, ICAM1 and IDBG-643247 and ENSBTAG00000010303 and 281839
- Clone nameMEM-111