Mouse Monoclonal clone M2F1 IgG1 k to Human CSTB Cystatin B Stefin B
Mouse Monoclonal clone M2F1 IgG1 k to Human CSTB Cystatin B Stefin B is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS245509 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone M2F1] (IgG1,k) to Human CSTB / Cystatin B / Stefin Bsize: 0,05 mg | 773.79 USD
MBS245509 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone M2F1] (IgG1,k) to Human CSTB / Cystatin B / Stefin B[CSTB / Cystatin B / Stefin B]size: NA | Place ask USD
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniquemurine
- Alternative to gene targetcystatin B (stefin B), CST6 and EPM1 and EPM1A and PME and STFB and ULD, CSTB and IDBG-4888 and ENSG00000160213 and 1476, poly(A) RNA binding, nuclei, Cstb and IDBG-169100 and ENSMUSG00000005054 and 13014
- Clone nameM2F1
Short Stature Homeobox Protein 2 Paired related homeobox protein SHOT Homeobox protein Og12X SHOX2 OG12X SHOT