Mouse Monoclonal clone CB30 IgG1 to Human CEACAM5 CD66e
Mouse Monoclonal clone CB30 IgG1 to Human CEACAM5 CD66e is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS245861 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone CB30] (IgG1) to Human CEACAM5 / CD66esize: 0,025 mg | 699.68 USD
MBS245861 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone CB30] (IgG1) to Human CEACAM5 / CD66e[CEACAM5 / CD66e]size: NA | Place ask USD
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniquemurine
- Alternative to gene targetcarcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5, CD66e and CEA, CEACAM5 and IDBG-53174 and ENSG00000105388 and 1048, protein homodimerization activity, Plasma membranes
- Clone nameCB30
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies