Mouse Monoclonal clone 1G4 IgG1 k to Human JAM B JAM2
Mouse Monoclonal clone 1G4 IgG1 k to Human JAM B JAM2 is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS246367 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone 1G4] (IgG1,k) to Human JAM-B / JAM2size: 0,05 mg | 753.83 USD
MBS246367 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone 1G4] (IgG1,k) to Human JAM-B / JAM2[JAM-B / JAM2]size: NA | Place ask USD
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniquemurine
- Alternative to gene targetjunctional adhesion molecule 2, JAM2 and IDBG-1072 and ENSG00000154721 and 58494, protein heterodimerization activity, Cell surfaces, Jam2 and IDBG-172706 and ENSMUSG00000053062 and 67374, JAM2 and IDBG-630318 and ENSBTAG00000000603 and 538846
- Clone name1G4
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
Lactococcus lactis subsp lactis 1 5 phosphoribosyl 5 5 phosphoribosylamino methylideneamino imidazole 4 carboxamide isomerase