Mouse Monoclonal [clone 12G5] (IgG2a) to Human CXCR4 Antibody
Mouse Monoclonal [clone 12G5] (IgG2a) to Human CXCR4 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
- Also known asCXCR4
- Other namesC-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 isoform b; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4; fusin; CD184 antigen; SDF-1 receptor; LPS-associated protein 3; neuropeptide Y receptor Y3; seven transmembrane helix receptor; stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor; lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 3; seven-transmembrane-segment receptor, spleen; leukocyte-derived seven transmembrane domain receptor; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4; FB22; Fusin; HM89; LCR1; Leukocyte-derived seven transmembrane domain receptor; LESTR; Lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 3; LAP-3; LPS-associated protein 3; NPYRL; Stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor; SDF-1 receptor; CD_antigen: CD184
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCXCR4
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCXCR4; CXCR4; FB22; HM89; LAP3; LCR1; NPYR; WHIM; CD184; LAP-3; LESTR; NPY3R; NPYRL; HSY3RR; NPYY3R; D2S201E; CXC-R4; CXCR-4; LESTR; LAP-3; LPS-associated protein 3; SDF-1 receptor
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG2a
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityBaboon, Chimpanzee, Human (Homo sapiens), Monkey; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodAffinity Purified
- Form/AppearancePBS, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide.
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4 degrees Celsius. Freezing of the antibody is not recommended.
- Tested applications:Immunohistochemistry (IHC - Paraffin, IHC - Frozen), Immunofluorescence (IF), Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal [clone 12G5] (IgG2a) CXCR4 Antibody
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal [clonality 12G5] (IgG2a) to H. sapiens chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736
- Clone name12G5
GEN245170 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone 12G5] (IgG2a) to Human CXCR4 Antibodysize: 50ug | 703.33 USD