Mouse Monoclonal antibody Anti
Mouse Monoclonal antibody Anti is available 7 times from Immunostep labs
- Tested applicationWestern Blot
- Shipping conditionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Technical datasheetPlease contact us to receive the latest datasheet, the certificate of analysis or the MSDS
- Regulation statusThis antibody is intended for Research Use Only.
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses, mouse monoclonals
- Hostmouse monoclonal, Murine monoclonal antibodies or Mabs are often conjugated and the isotype is IgG.
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
CCND2ACMO | Mouse Monoclonal antibody Anti-CCND2size: 0,2mg/ml (0,1mg) | 344.53 USD
CD177ACMO | Mouse Monoclonal antibody Anti-CD177size: 0,2mg/ml (0,1mg) | 344.53 USD
GSTACMO | Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Anti-GSTsize: 0,2mg/ml (0,1mg) | 196.06 USD
- Catalog numberGSTACMO
- Price196.06 USD
- Size0,2mg/ml (0,1mg)
- Species reactivityGST
- ImmunogenSee the technical datasheet or contact us for more information
- Long descriptionThe Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Anti-GST is recommended to detect in Western Blot the Schistosoma japonicum glutathione S-transferase (GST). GST is an enzyme conjugating reduced glutathione to hydrophobic electrophiles. This is an ideal fusion partner for production of foreign proteins in commercially available expression systems because of high expression level in E. coli
- Alternative namesSj26 antigen, SjGST
- Storage bufferSee the technical datasheet or contact us for more information
- Gene numberRefer to GeneBank
- UniProt antigen numberP08515
- Molecular weight26 kDa
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by immunostep they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal Antibody Anti-GST
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal (Antibody to) antibody to-GST
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemicrosomal glutathione S-transferase 3
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-10-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Microsomal glutathione S-transferases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
IL17DACMO | Mouse Monoclonal antibody Anti-IL17Dsize: 0,2mg/ml (0,1mg) | 344.53 USD
IL7ACMO | Mouse Monoclonal antibody Anti-IL7Dsize: 0,2mg/ml (0,1mg) | 344.53 USD
IL8ACMO | Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Anti-IL8size: 0,2mg/ml (0,1mg) | 344.53 USD
LMO1ACMO | Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Anti-LMO-1size: 0,2mg/ml (0,1mg) | 344.53 USD