Mouse Monoclonal Anti-UCHL1 Antibody (7B8-G5-B8)
Mouse Monoclonal Anti-UCHL1 Antibody (7B8-G5-B8) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1332-100 | Mouse Monoclonal Anti-UCHL1 Antibody (7B8-G5-B8)size: 100 µg | 392.45 USD
- DescriptionMouse Monoclonal antibody to detect UCHL1/PGP9.5
- Raised inMouse
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody (Clone#7B8-G5-B8)
- Reacts withHuman, Monkey
- ImmunogenRecombinant human UCHL1/PGP9.5 protein fragments expressed in E.coli
- TargetUbiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1 (UCH-L1, Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5, PGP 9.5, Ubiquitin thioesterase L1, Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1)
- Research areaCD Antigen
- Gene number7345
- Protein numberP09936
- Physical stateColorless liquid
- Package formAffinity purified antibody is supplied in liquid form in buffer containing 0.1M Tris-Glycine (pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl) with 0.2% sodium azide, 50% glycerol
- PurityAffinity purified
- Antibody's positive controlesWestern blot: U251, IMR32, Raji and COS7 cell lysates; Immunofluorescence: COS7 cells
- Approved applications with antibody dilutionWestern blot; 1:1000, Immunofluorescence; 1:300
- Scientific contextUbiquitin-protein hydrolase involved both in the processing of ubiquitin precursors and of ubiquitinated proteins. This enzyme is a thiol protease that recognizes and hydrolyzes a peptide bond at the C-terminal glycine of ubiquitin. Also binds to free monoubiquitin and may prevent its degradation in lysosomes. The homodimer may have ATP-independent ubiquitin ligase activity.
- Handling and storageBefore use gently mix the antibody solution. Store this antibody at -20 °C for 12 months. Refer to the label on vial
- DeliveryShipped to your lab under gel pack
- PrecautionsManifactured in USA. For Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- ReleasedThis antibody is available to order since May 2017
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal Anti-UCHL1 Antibody (7B8-G5-B8)
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal antibody to-UCHL1 (Antibody to) (7B8-G5-B8)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies