Mouse Monoclonal Anti Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
Mouse Monoclonal Anti Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
A1323-100 | Mouse Monoclonal Anti-Pyruvate Dehydrogenase E1-α subunit Antibody (3H2-F8-B5)size: 100 µg | 395.7 USD
A1322-100 | Mouse Monoclonal Anti-Pyruvate Dehydrogenase E2 Antibody (4A4-B6-C10)size: 100 µg | 395.7 USD
- Raised inMouse
- Reacts withHuman, Mouse
- Research areaSignal Transduction
- Physical stateColorless liquid
- Package formAffinity purified antibody is supplied in liquid form in buffer containing 0.1M Tris-Glycine (pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl) with 0.2% sodium azide, 50%,glycerol
- PurityAffinity purified
- Scientific contextThe pyruvate dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of pyruvate to acetyl-CoA and CO2, and thereby links the glycolytic pathway to the tricarboxylic cycle
- Handling and storageBefore use gently mix the antibody solution. Store this antibody at -20 °C for 12 months. Refer to the label on vial
- DeliveryShipped to your lab under gel pack
- PrecautionsManifactured in USA. For Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- ReleasedThis antibody is available to order since May 2017
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcoagulation factor VIII, procoagulant component, AHF and DXS1253E and F8B and F8C and FVIII and HEMA, F8 and IDBG-92134 and ENSG00000185010 and 2157, oxidoreductase activity, Extracellular, F8 and IDBG-157124 and ENSMUSG00000031196 and 14069, F8 and IDBG-632125 and ENSBTAG00000010726 and 100271720
Recombinant Oryza sativa subsp japonica DEAD box ATP dependent RNA helicase 13 Os04g0510400 LOC_Os04g43140 partial