Mouse Monoclonal Anti-EEF2 Antibody (4B3-G7-H5)
Mouse Monoclonal Anti-EEF2 Antibody (4B3-G7-H5) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1314-100 | Mouse Monoclonal Anti-EEF2 Antibody (4B3-G7-H5)size: 100 µg | 385.02 USD
- DescriptionMouse Monoclonal antibody to detect EEF2
- Raised inMouse
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody (Clone#4B3-G7-H5)
- Reacts withHuman
- ImmunogenRecombinant human EEF2 protein fragments expressed in E.coli
- TargetEEF2 (EEF2, Eef2, EF-2, EF2, EF2_HUMAN, Elongation factor 2, Eukaryotic translation elongation factor 2, Polypeptidyl tRNA translocase, SCA26)
- Research areaEpigenetics
- Gene number1938
- Protein numberP13639
- Physical stateColorless liquid
- Package formAffinity purified antibody is supplied in liquid form in buffer containing 0.1M Tris-Glycine (pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl) with 0.2% sodium azide, 50%,glycerol
- PurityAffinity purified
- Antibody's positive controlesWestern blot: HL-60, Jurkat, SHSY-5Y, U20S and Hela cell lysates; Immunofluorescence: HeLa cells
- Approved applications with antibody dilutionWestern blot; 1:5000, Immunofluorescence; 1:200
- Scientific contextCatalyzes the GTP-dependent ribosomal translocation step during translation elongation. During this step, the ribosome changes from the pre-translocational (PRE) to the post-translocational (POST) state as the newly formed A-site-bound peptidyl-tRNA and P-site-bound deacylated tRNA move to the P and E sites, respectively. Catalyzes the coordinated movement of the two tRNA molecules, the mRNA and conformational changes in the ribosome.
- Handling and storageBefore use gently mix the antibody solution. Store this antibody at -20 °C for 12 months. Refer to the label on vial
- DeliveryShipped to your lab under gel pack
- PrecautionsManifactured in USA. For Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- ReleasedThis antibody is available to order since May 2017
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal Anti-EEF2 Antibody (4B3-G7-H5)
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal antibody to-EEF2 (Antibody to) (4B3-G7-H5)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies