Mouse Monoclonal Anti-Cyclin H Antibody (1H9-D3-E11)
1x Mouse Monoclonal Anti-Cyclin H Antibody (1H9-D3-E11) found in Biovision
- DescriptionMouse Monoclonal antibody to detect Cyclin H
- Raised inMouse
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody (Clone#1H9-D3-E11)
- Reacts withHuman
- ImmunogenRecombinant human Cyclin H protein fragments expressed in E.coli
- TargetCyclin-H (Cyclin-H, MO15-associated protein, p34, p37)
- Research areaCell Cycle
- Gene number902
- Protein numberP51946
- Physical stateColorless liquid
- Package formAffinity purified antibody is supplied in liquid form in buffer containing 0.1M Tris-Glycine (pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl) with 0.2% sodium azide, 50%,glycerol
- PurityAffinity purified
- Antibody's positive controlesWestern blot: Jurkat, K562 and A431 cell lysates; Immunoprecipitation: HeLa cell lysates
- Approved applications with antibody dilutionWestern blot; 1:1000, Immunoprecipitation
- Scientific contextRegulates CDK7, the catalytic subunit of the CDK-activating kinase (CAK) enzymatic complex. CAK activates the cyclin-associated kinases CDK1, CDK2, CDK4 and CDK6 by threonine phosphorylation. CAK complexed to the core-TFIIH basal transcription factor activates RNA polymerase II by serine phosphorylation of the repetitive C-terminal domain (CTD) of its large subunit (POLR2A), allowing its escape from the promoter and elongation of the transcripts. Involved in cell cycle control and in RNA transcription by RNA polymerase II. Its expression and activity are constant throughout the cell cycle.
- Handling and storageBefore use gently mix the antibody solution. Store this antibody at -20 °C for 12 months. Refer to the label on vial
- DeliveryShipped to your lab under gel pack
- PrecautionsManifactured in USA. For Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- ReleasedThis antibody is available to order since May 2017
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal Anti-Cyclin H Antibody (1H9-D3-E11)
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses, mouse monoclonals
- Hostmouse monoclonal, Murine monoclonal antibodies or Mabs are often conjugated and the isotype is IgG.
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal antibody to-Cyclin H (Antibody to) (1H9-D3-E11)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
A1320-100 | Mouse Monoclonal Anti-Cyclin H Antibody (1H9-D3-E11)100 µg 412.46 USD
- Catalog numberA1320-100
- Price412.46 USD
- Size100 µg
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesmall nuclear ribonucleoprotein D3 polypeptide
- Synonyms gene name
- small nuclear ribonucleoprotein D3 polypeptide (18kD)
- small nuclear ribonucleoprotein D3 polypeptide 18kDa
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-04-26
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Sm spliceosomal proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics