Mouse Mapk13 Antibody - C-terminal region
Mouse Mapk13 Antibody - C-terminal region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
- Recognized antigenMouse Mapk13 - C-terminal region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameMouse Mapk13
- Long nameAntibody against Mouse Mapk13 - C-terminal region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the Mouse Mapk13 - C-terminal region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the Mouse Mapk13 - C-terminal region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the Mouse Mapk13 - C-terminal region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Mapk13 Antibody - C-terminal region
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse mitogen-activated protein phosphorylation catalyst 13 (Antibody to) - C-terminal region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmitogen-activated protein kinase 13, MAPK 13 and MAPK-13 and p38delta and PRKM13 and SAPK4, MAPK13 and IDBG-84731 and ENSG00000156711 and 5603, transferase activity, Cytoplasm, Mapk13 and IDBG-159128 and ENSMUSG00000004864 and 26415, MAPK13 and IDBG-630078 and ENSBTAG00000010007 and 535327
OAAB10746 | Mouse Mapk13 Antibody - C-terminal regionsize: one vial | 495.02 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies