Mouse Ly 6A.2, Clone: 5041-8.7, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-
1x Mouse Ly 6A.2, Clone: 5041-8.7, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- found in accurate-monoclonals
- Alternative name 1Mouse Ly 6A.2, Clone: 5041-8.7, Mab anti-
- Alternative name 2Mouse Ly 6A.2, Clone: 5041-8.7, Mab antibody-
- Alternative name 3Mus musculus Ly 6A.2, Clone: 5041-8.7, Mab antibody-
- Alternative name 4anti- Ly 6A.2 Clone: 5041-8.7
- Alternative name 5Ly 6A.2 Clone: 5041-8.7
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Ly 6A.2, Clone: 5041-8.7, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses, mouse monoclonals
- Hostmouse, Murine monoclonal antibodies or Mabs are often conjugated and the isotype is IgG.
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameMouse Ly 6A.2, clonality: 5041-8.7, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
ACL8905A | Mouse Ly 6A.2, Clone: 5041-8.7, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 500ul | 537.99 USD
- Catalog numberACL8905A
- Price537.99 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namecyclin L1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-03-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene