Mouse Jak1 Antibody
Mouse Jak1 Antibody is available 0 time from Abbex labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- TargetMouse Jak1
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Jak1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse Janus kinase 1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetJanus kinase 1, JAK1A and JAK1B and JTK3, JAK1 and IDBG-99443 and ENSG00000162434 and 3716, transferase activity, nuclei, Jak1 and IDBG-167366 and ENSMUSG00000028530 and 16451, JAK1 and IDBG-638346 and ENSBTAG00000003147 and 537201
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR