Mouse Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL 2 Isl2
Mouse Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL 2 Isl2 is available 0 time from Mbs recombinant labs
- Long nameRecombinant Mouse Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL-2 (Isl2)
- Alternative namesinsulin gene enhancer protein ISL-2; Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL-2; insulin gene enhancer protein ISL-2; islet 2; insulin related protein 2 (islet 2);
- Gene nameIsl2
- Other gene namesIsl2; Isl2; 3110001N10Rik; Islet-2
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- FormLyophilized protein
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- DescriptioncDNA genes are a locus (or region) of DNA for functional transcript RNA or protein. An ELISA is used to detect the expressed protein in biological fluids, serum, saliva.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Insulin enhancer protein ISL-2 (Isl2)
- Alternative nameMouse Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL-2 (Isl2)
- Alternative techniquemurine
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies