Mouse IL7R CD127 PicoKine ELISA Kit
Mouse IL7R CD127 PicoKine ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Boster labs
EK0714 | Mouse IL7R/CD127 PicoKine ELISA Kitsize: 96wells/kit, with removable strips. | 605.67 USD
EK0714 | Mouse IL7R/CD127 PicoKine ELISA Kitsize: 1x96 well plate | 649.67 USD
- Gene NameIl7r
- Assay range312pg/ml-20,000pg/ml
- ImmunogenExpression system for standard: NSO; Immunogen sequence: E21-D239
- Storage & Transport ConditionsStore at 4°C for 6 months, at -20°C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles (Shipped with wet ice).
- Cross-reactivityThere is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
- Kit Components20ng/tube
- Sample Typecell culture supernates and serum.
- ELISA's applicationFor quantitative measurement of mouse IL7R in cell culture supernatant and serum.
- Gene testedmurine IL7R
- ELISA standard curveConcentration(pg/ml) + 0 + 312 + 625 + 1250 + 2500 + 5000 + 10000 + 20000 O.D. + 0.005 + 0.154 + 0.229 + 0.420 + 0.751 + 1.177 + 1.526 + 1.976
- ELISA kit detection limits312pg/ml to 20000pg/ml
- ELISA's sensitivity< 10pg/ml
- Target of this ELISANatural and recombinant mouse IL7R
- Cross reactionthe ELISA does not cross react with any other proteins except from closely related species
- ELISA's precision parametersintra assay precisions and inter assay precisions samples;1;2;3;1;2;3 n;16;16;16;24;24;24 mean (ng/ml);2;6.5;12.8;2.3;7.3;14.5 ELISA standard deviations 0.114;0.442;0.576;0.145;0.555;0.725 CV(%);5.7;6.8;4.5;6.3;7.6;5
- ELISA kit descriptionGENTAUR's mouse IL7R ELISA test is a ready to use ELISA kit. We use a monoclonal from rat specific for IL7R was used as capure antibodies on the ELISA test plate. The internal standards (NSO, E21-D239) and your samples are measured with a biotin conjugated polyclonal from goat specific for IL7R will than be washed with PBS. The colour reaction with TMB on HRP will colour the well from blue to yellow with the stop solution. The more mouse IL7R in your sample the higher the ELISA signal will be compared to this elisa's standard curve.
- Detector and capure antibodiesA rat monoclonal detector antibodies is used with a goat biotin polyconal capture antibodies.
- The ELISA containsCatalog number;Description;Quantity -;96-well plate precoated with anti- mouse IL7R antibodies;1 ST0000-20;Lyophilized recombinant mouse IL7R standard;20ng/tube×2 AR1107;Biotinylated anti- mouse IL7R antibodies;130μl(dilutions 1:100) AR1103;Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC);130μl(dilutions 1:100) AR1106-1;Sample diluent buffers;30 ml AR1106-2;antibodies diluent buffers;12ml AR1106-3;ABC diluent buffers;12ml AR1104;TMB color developing agents;10ml AR1105;TMB stop solution;10ml -;Adhesive cover;4
- How the elisa worksSample the amount of 100ul/well of the standard solution at 20000pg/ml, 10000pg/ml, 5000pg/ml, 2500pg/ml, 1250pg/ml, 625pg/ml, 312pg/ml mouse IL7R standard solutions into the precoated 96-well plate. Add 0.1ml of the sample diluent buffers into the control well (Zero well). Add 0.1ml of each properly diluted sample of mouse cell culture supernatant or serum to the ELISA plate. Keep in mind that each mouse IL7R standard solution and each sample be measured in duplicate.
- Minutes of TMB incubation25-30
- More gene infoThe interleukin-7 receptor(IL7R) is a protein found on the surface of cells. It is mapped to 5p13.2. The protein encoded by this gene is a receptor for interleukine 7(IL7). The function of this receptor requires the interleukin 2 receptor, gamma chain(IL2RG), which is a common gamma chain shared by the receptors of various cytokines, including interleukine 2, 4, 7, 9, and 15. IL7R has been shown to play a critical role in the development of immune cells called lymphocytes-specifically in a process known as V(D)J recombination. This protein is also found to control the accessibility of a region of the genome that contains the T-cell receptor gamma gene, by STAT5 and histone acetylation. What's more, IL7R antagonism is efficacious in treatment of EAE through its effects on Th17 cells and is a potential treatment for MS.
- AntigenNSO, E21-D239
- Keep atStore at 4˚C for 6 months, at -20˚C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles(Shipped with wet ice.)
- UniprotInterleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha
- Gene nameinterleukin 7 receptor
- AlternativeCD 127;CD127;CD127 antigen;CDw127;IL 7R alpha;IL 7R;IL-7 receptor subunit alpha;IL-7R subunit alpha;IL-7R-alpha;IL-7RA;IL7R;IL7RA;IL7RA_HUMAN;IL7Ralpha;ILRA;Interleukin 7 receptor alpha chain;Interleukin 7 receptor;Interleukin 7 receptor isoform H5 6;Interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha
- Gen protein identityP16872
- Entrez nr.16197
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Gene symbolIL7R
- Short nameMouse IL7R/CD127 PicoKine ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse interleukin 7 receptor/CD127 PicoKine Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7 receptor, CD127 and CDW127 and IL-7R-alpha and IL7RA and ILRA, IL7R and IDBG-16161 and ENSG00000168685 and 3575, protein binding, Extracellular, Il7r and IDBG-129135 and ENSMUSG00000003882 and 16197, IL7R and IDBG-630353 and ENSBTAG00000019975 and 521554, v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp