Mouse IL7 ELISA Kit
Mouse IL7 ELISA Kit is available 4 times from Abbex labs
abx254276 | Mouse IL7 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 716.49 USD
abx050128 | Mouse IL7 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 890.78 USD
abx154259 | Mouse IL7 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1143.66 USD
abx052091 | Mouse IL7 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 764.34 USD
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetMouse IL7 ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- GeneIL-7 is a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the bone marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells but is not produced by normal lymphocytes. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-7 for cell culture or antibody production.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse IL7 ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse interleukin 7 Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, interleukin 7, IL-7, IL7 and IDBG-26153 and ENSG00000104432 and 3574, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il7 and IDBG-130583 and ENSMUSG00000040329 and 16196, IL7 and IDBG-644827 and ENSBTAG00000016284 and 280827