Mouse IgM isotype control, purified
Mouse IgM isotype control, purified is available 1 time from Adi labs
- CategoryIsotype Control
- Antibody typeN/A
- Stock availabilityAvailable
- Antibody hostN/A
- Technical datasheetContact Gentaur to request the datasheet or ask our specialists for more information.
- Antibody conjugateN/A
- NotesThe Mouse IgM isotype control, purified is manufactured for Research Use Only or for diagnostics purposes.
- Short nameMouse IgM isotype control, purified
- Techniquepurified, Control, Isotype, Mouse, IgM
- Alternative nameMouse Immunoglobulin M isoform reference, enriched
- Alternative techniquepure
20102-105 | Mouse IgM isotype control, purifiedsize: 100 ug | 168.5 USD
- Catalog number20102-105
- Price168.5 USD
- Size100 ug
- DescriptionIsotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples.
- PropertiesImmunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen,Immunoglobulin Isotype specific antibodies and controls are specific to the immunoglobulin heavy chains and immunoglobulin light chains. Mouse monoclonal antibodies from this clone have all the same affinity to the antigen. Also polyclonal antibodies are Isotype purified amd conjugated or if they are used as control non conjugated.
- Additional isotypeIgM
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies