Mouse IgG Fab-HRP conjugate (isotype control)
Mouse IgG Fab-HRP conjugate (isotype control) is available 1 time from Adi labs
20008-Fab-HP | Mouse IgG Fab-HRP conjugate (isotype control)size: 100 ug | 185.25 USD
- Stock availabilityAvailable
- CategoryIsotype Control
- Antibody typeN/A
- Antibody hostN/A
- Antibody conjugateHRP
- Technical datasheetContact Gentaur to request the datasheet or ask our specialists for more information.
- NotesThe Mouse IgG Fab-HRP conjugate (isotype control) is manufactured for Research Use Only or for diagnostics purposes.
- DescriptionIsotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples.
- PropertiesHuman Fab Of Normal IgG Chromatographically purified Fab fragment of human IgG. Purified human Fab may be used as a reference antigen, calibrator, coating protein and blocking agent,HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.Immunoglobulin Isotype specific antibodies and controls are specific to the immunoglobulin heavy chains and immunoglobulin light chains. Mouse monoclonal antibodies from this clone have all the same affinity to the antigen. Also polyclonal antibodies are Isotype purified amd conjugated or if they are used as control non conjugated.
- Additional isotypeFab fragment,IgG
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse IgG Fab- conjugate (isotype control)
- TechniqueControl, Isotype, Mouse, Fab, IgG
- Alternative nameMouse Immunoglobulin G Fab-horseradish peroxidase conjugate (isoform reference)
- Alternative techniquecontrols
Recombinant Salmonella paratyphi A Putative multidrug resistance protein MdtD mdtD Putative multidrug resistance protein MdtD mdtD