Mouse IgDa Clone ID A2 Mouse Monoclonal antibody
6x Mouse IgDa Clone ID A2 Mouse Monoclonal antibody found in accurate-monoclonals
- Alternative name 4anti- IgDa Clone ID-A2
- Alternative name 5IgDa Clone ID-A2
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Hostmouse, Murine monoclonal antibodies or Mabs are often conjugated and the isotype is IgG.
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
DEV106-2-2/02 | Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 200ug | 549.02 USD
DEV106-2-2/1 | Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 1 mg | Place ask USD
DEV106-2-3/02 | Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, Biotinsize: 200ug | 549.02 USD
DEV106-2-3/1 | Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, Biotinsize: 1 mg | Place ask USD
DEV106-2-4/02 | Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, FITCsize: 200ug | 549.02 USD
DEV106-2-4/1 | Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, FITCsize: 1 mg | Place ask USD
- Catalog numberDEV106-2-4/1
- PricePlace ask USD
- Size1 mg
- Alternative name 1Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mab anti-, FITC
- Alternative name 2Mouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mab antibody-, FITC
- Alternative name 3Mus musculus IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mab antibody-, FITC
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This accurate-monoclonals Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. accurate-monoclonals FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMouse IgDa, Clone; ID-A2, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- FITC
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Fluorescein, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses, mouse monoclonals
- Alternative nameMouse IgDa, clonality; ID-A2, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-, fluorecein
0. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 21 open reading frame 2
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-08-06
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies