Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody Conjugated
Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody Conjugated is available 13 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
bs-0774R | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100ul | 340.59 USD
bs-0774R-A350 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 350 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-A488 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 488 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-A555 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 555 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-A594 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-A647 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 647 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-Biotin | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-Cy3 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0774R-Cy3
- Price137.83 USD
- CategoryConjugated Secondary Antibody
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:500-2000)
- similar_products1011060303 1010281111 1010256639 1010827934 1010251189 1010188945 1010161748 1010647321 1011078307 1010768350 1010293890 1010586131 1012172988 1010277324 1012221384 1012172767 1012140663 1012172468
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Secondary Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.Immunoglobulin A (IgA, also referred to as sIgA) is an antibody that plays a critical role in immune function in the mucous membranes. More IgA is produced in mucosal linings than all other types of antibody combined. Examples are EMA, ACA ELISA test kits and for diagnostic detection the IgA of Anti-Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1; β2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies; Beta 2GP1 Ab, Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies IgG, IgM, and IgAs.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- Additional isotypeIgA
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Mouse, IgA
- Alternative nameMouse Immunoglobulin A polyclonal (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe lithogenic diet induced biliary hyperplasia and reduced bile salt transporter ABCC3 expression in C57L mice.The ligand binding activity of purified recombinant murine ILBP (mILBP) in vitro; mILBP exhibits a preference for certain species of bile and fatty acids.The results demonstrate that ilbp is involved in the apical to basolateral transport of bile acids in ileal enterocytes, and is vital for the maintenance of bile acid homeostasis in the enterohepatic circulation (EHC) in mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0774R-Cy5 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-Cy5.5 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-Cy7 | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-FITC | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0774R-HRP | Mouse IgA Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
- Host OrganismRabbit
- Target antigenMouse IgA
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Cross reactivityMouse
- Background of the target antigenIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals