Mouse Fibroblast growth factor
Mouse Fibroblast growth factor is available 16 times from Mbs recombinant labs
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- FormLyophilized protein
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- Alternative techniquemurine
GEN1193536.E.coli | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 10 (Fgf10)size: 1000ug | 1910.03 USD
GEN1193536.Yeast | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 10 (Fgf10)size: 1000ug | 2528.67 USD
GEN1193536.Baculovirus | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 10 (Fgf10)size: 100ug | 1910.03 USD
GEN1193536.Mammalian Cell | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 10 (Fgf10)size: 100ug | 2528.67 USD
GEN1062537.Baculovirus | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 15 (Fgf15)size: 100ug | 1964.15 USD
GEN1062537.Mammalian Cell | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 15 (Fgf15)size: 100ug | 2596.32 USD
GEN1062537.E.coli | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 15 (Fgf15)size: 1000ug | 1964.15 USD
GEN1062537.Yeast | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 15 (Fgf15)size: 1000ug | 2596.32 USD
- Catalog numberGEN1062537.Yeast
- Price2596.32 USD
- Long nameRecombinant Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 15 (Fgf15)
- Alternative namesfibroblast growth factor 15; Fibroblast growth factor 15; fibroblast growth factor 15; FGF-15; fibroblast growth factor 15;
- Gene nameFgf15
- Other gene namesFgf15; Fgf15; FGF19; FGF-15
- General descriptionFibroblast growth factor 15(Fgf15) is a recombinant protein expressed in Yeast . The protein can be with or without a His-Tag or other tag in accordance to customer's request. All of our recombinant proteins are manufactured in strictly controlled facilities and by using a well established technology which guarantees full batch-to-bact consistency and experiment reproducibility.
- Expression systemYeast
- DescriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Fibroblast growth factor 15 (Fgf15)
- Alternative nameMouse Fibroblast growth factor 15 (Fgf15)
- PubMedThis study reveals SHP as a global transcriptional partner of SREBP-2 in regulation of sterol biosynthetic gene networks and provides a potential mechanism for cholesterol-lowering action of FGF19.The results of this study indicate that both beta-Klotho and FGF-15/19 repress the apical sodium-dependent bile acid transporter in enterocytes and cholangiocytes.the physiological relevance of the contribution of the intestinal FXR-Fgf15 signalling pathway in control of hepatic bile acid synthesisgenerated a variant of FGF19, FGF19-7, that has altered receptor specificity with a strong bias toward FGFR1cfindings implicate the brain in the antidiabetic action of systemic FGF19 and establish the brain's capacity to rapidly, potently, and selectively increase insulin-independent glucose disposala direct role of intestinal FGF15/19 in the regulation of SI P450 expression and may have profound implications for the prediction of drug exposure in patients with compromised hepatic P450 functionProtective effects of farnesoid X receptor on hepatic lipid accumulation are mediated by hepatic FXR and are independent of intestinal FGF15 signaling.Sstudy shows an important contribution of ileal FGF15 to hepatocarcinogenesis in a clinically relevant mouse model where lack of Fgf15 resulted in reduced tumor burden and attenuated tumor progression.In mice with humanized livers human hepatocytes do not recognize FGF-15 produced by mouse intestine, resulting in up-regulation of bile acid synthesis enlargement of the bile acid pool, affecting the hepatostat.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN1153136.E.coli | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 18 (Fgf18)size: 1000ug | 1937.09 USD
GEN1153136.Yeast | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 18 (Fgf18)size: 1000ug | 2555.73 USD
GEN1153136.Baculovirus | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 18 (Fgf18)size: 100ug | 1937.09 USD
GEN1153136.Mammalian Cell | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor 18 (Fgf18)size: 100ug | 2555.73 USD
GEN1195908.E.coli | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor-binding protein 1 (Fgfbp1)size: 1000ug | 2079.76 USD
GEN1195908.Mammalian Cell | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor-binding protein 1 (Fgfbp1)size: 100ug | 2711.93 USD
GEN1195908.Yeast | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor-binding protein 1 (Fgfbp1)size: 1000ug | 2711.93 USD
GEN1195908.Baculovirus | Mouse Fibroblast growth factor-binding protein 1 (Fgfbp1)size: 100ug | 2079.76 USD