Mouse Dexamethasone monoclonal antibody
Mouse Dexamethasone monoclonal antibody is available 1 time from Unibio labs
- Clonalitymonoclonal antibody
- ELISA IC500.3 ng per ml
- Raised inMouse
- Storage conditionsStore and ship the product Mouse Dexamethasone monoclonal antibody on blue ice/ice packs at plus four degrees Celcius. Avoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibody. Add 0.03% Sodium Azide to keep the product's activity and ensure long-term application.
- TipsThe product Mouse Dexamethasone monoclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intented to be used for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Dexamethasone monoclonal antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse Dexamethasone monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
AT023 | Mouse Dexamethasone monoclonal antibodysize: 1000 µg | 3382.23 USD
- Catalog numberAT023
- Price3382.23 USD
- Size1000 µg
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Unibio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene