Mouse CXCR4 ELISA Kit
Mouse CXCR4 ELISA Kit is available 3 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetMouse CXCR4 ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse CXCR4 ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4 Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736
abx576370 | Mouse CXCR4 ELISA Kitsize: 24 tests | 428.83 USD
abx576370 | Mouse CXCR4 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1002.56 USD
abx153882 | Mouse CXCR4 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1182.81 USD
Canine Family with sequence similarity 160 member A1 ELISA Kit Family with sequence similarity 160 member A1