Mouse Ciprofloxacin(CIP) monoclonal antibody
1x Mouse Ciprofloxacin(CIP) monoclonal antibody found in Unibio
- Clonalitymonoclonal antibody
- Raised inMouse
- ELISA IC500.5 ng per ml
- Storage conditionsStore and ship the product Mouse Ciprofloxacin(CIP) monoclonal antibody on blue ice/ice packs at plus four degrees Celcius. Avoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibody. Add 0.03% Sodium Azide to keep the product's activity and ensure long-term application.
- TipsThe product Mouse Ciprofloxacin(CIP) monoclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intented to be used for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Ciprofloxacin(CIP) monoclonal antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameMouse Ciprofloxacin(CIP) monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
AT018 | Mouse Ciprofloxacin(CIP) monoclonal antibodysize: 1000 µg | 1776.98 USD
- Catalog numberAT018
- Price1776.98 USD
- Size1000 µg
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Unibio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemuscular LMNA interacting protein
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 142
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-06-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
PAGE5 CT PAGE5 GAGEE1 antigen family E member 1 Cancer testis antigen 16.1 Prostate associated gene 5 protein
DDX23, ID (DDX23, Probable ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX23, 100kD U5 snRNP-specific protein, DEAD box protein 23, PRP28 homolog, U5-100kD) Antibody