Mouse Chemokine C C Motif Receptor 4 CXCR4 Elisa kit
Mouse Chemokine C C Motif Receptor 4 CXCR4 Elisa kit is available 4 times from Bt-laboratory labs
BT-E1670Mo-96 | Mouse Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Receptor 4 (CXCR4)Elisa kitsize: 96 Wells/Kit | 502.98 USD
E1670Mo-96 | Mouse Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Receptor 4 (CXCR4)ELISA Kitsize: 96 WELLS | 674.53 USD
E1670Mo-48 | Mouse Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Receptor 4 (CXCR4)ELISA Kitsize: 48 WELLS | 431.79 USD
BT-E1670Mo-48 | Mouse Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Receptor 4 (CXCR4)Elisa kitsize: 48 Wells/Kit | 260.24 USD
- DescriptionChemokines, chemokine receptors, ligands , motif chemokines and cytokines are supplied by BT-Laboratory in 1.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Receptor 4 (chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4)Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies