Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody DCIS1 18
Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody DCIS1 18 is available 8 times from Immunostep labs
BD-11BA-100T | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-Apcsize: 100 TESTS | 337.26 USD
BD-11BB-01MG | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-BIOTINsize: 0,1 mg | 208.89 USD
- Catalog numberBD-11BB-01MG
- Price208.89 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- DescriptionMouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-BIOTIN is a human antibody, specific for [DCIS1/18] clones, it links with antigens in subsets of B and T cells, granulocytes, Nk cells, CD11b plays a role of adhesion, phagocytosis, and neutrophil activation, this product was conjugated with BIOTIN format and reportef for use in flow cytometric analysis.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by immunostep they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6. Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse CD11b Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses
- SpeciesHuman, Humans, Mouses
- Alternative nameMouse CD11b H. sapiens monoclonal (Antibody to) [DCIS1/18]-biotinilated
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
BD-11BCFB-100T | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-Cf-blue™size: 100 TESTS | 302.25 USD
BD-11BF-100T | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-Fitcsize: 100 TESTS | 220.56 USD
BD-11BOC-100T | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-Oc-515size: 100 TESTS | 290.58 USD
BD-11BPE-100T | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-Pesize: 100 TESTS | 290.58 USD
BD-11BPP-100T | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-PerCpsize: 100 TESTS | 267.24 USD
BD-11BPU-01MG | Mouse CD11b Human Monoclonal Antibody [DCIS1/18]-Puresize: 0,1 mg | 150.54 USD
- Gene nameCD11b
- Other gene namesC3biR, CR3, Mac-1, Mo1
- ApplicationFlow Cytometry Method [FCM].
- Expirationafter 1 year
- Storage2-8°C, store in dark, do not freeze
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR